God can wait

The other day, as I was heading home from town, someone handed me a leaflet with a picture of the earth safely held by two hands. I got very excited because I thought it was promotional material from an environmental organization but instead it talked about God and had extracts from the Bible.

I have nothing against religious groups (as long as they are not fanatics) but I would rather receive information from someone who is trying to save the planet than from someone who is trying to make sure I come to heaven. After all, God can wait!

Ever since receiving the leaflet I haven't been able to stop thinking about how refreshing it would have been if someone gave me basic information about the climate change and told me what I could do to make a difference. But since this is very unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future, I have made my own blogger leaflet below with links to sites that I have come by in my search for more information on the subject.

What is climate change?

Comments

Popular Posts