New products in ta house

My new beauty products from Swedish online health store Bodystore.com arrived the other day, and they are great - and far from expensive!

Cleansing milk from Dr Hauschka - this is the best cleansing milk I've ever had. Not only does it remove my make-up really well. It's also very moisturizing, which means I hardly have to apply any face cream afterwards.
Chamomile shampoo from Urtekram - this is really cheap but does the trick. It comes with different ingredients. Mine has chamomile. My husband uses the one with nettle.
Aloe Vera soap from Urtekram - Got tired of having a bad conscious about the amount of shower gel we use, so I decided to try this traditional hand soap that also works for the body, and it lasts forever. Just like I hoped it would.
Carrot face cream from Lendelundens - first time I'm trying this cream and I really like it. It's rich but quickly absorbs into the skin, and it has a pleasant - almost apetite-craving, smell. Lendlundens says it's a real vitamin kick to the skin, and I believe them.
Coconut hand and body lotion from Desert Essence - first time I'm trying this product and it feels like I'm wrapping my body in real coconut milk. The smell is divine, and makes me long for a beautiful sandy beach every morning. The product is free from parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, phthalates, artificial fragrances or colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum-based ingredients. Exhausting list, I know, but very impressive.

If anyone knows of good ecological brands when it comes to deodorants and mascaras, please let me know.

Until next time, live green!

Comments

Popular Posts