A "leftover" morning

We always cook too much porridge and today was no exception. Fortunately, I found a muffin recipe that saved my oats from, yet again, being thrown into the bin.



Here are the ingredients I used:
- A big pan of leftover oats
- Egg whites, about 6 or 7 (next time I'll use almond flour to reduce the number of eggs required (eight in total)
- Honey (didn't have agave syrup so I used regular honey instead)
- some cinnamon  
- a little bit of vanilla
- about 40-50g chopped almonds
- half a bag of dried blueberries (it was suppose to be frozen or fresh blueberries)

I mixed all the ingredients and poured the "dough" into my paper muffin forms (it was suppose to be silicon or stainless steel muffin forms).

Of the leftover egg yolks, I made a nice egg sandwich. Yum!





Comments

Popular Posts