This week's green

1) Sophie del la Graf:
Thinking that my 4-month-old needed to chew on something other than his hands, I bought the famous Sophie the Giraffe a earlier this month and this week Jacob has really started to chew away on this cute giraffe, which is made of 100 percent natural rubber and hand painted using toxic-free, edible paint.

2) MatHem:
Jacob likes his giraffe and sheep skin!
MatHem is one of the reasons why I'm not a stressed-out mother of three. Thanks to this food service, I can sit in my pyjamas (not that I ever do) on Sundays and order all the food for the following week to our door. Another great thing about MatHem is its dinner service, which means we get food and recipes for five dinners every week and the ingredients are all organic.

3) Halloween decorations:
My kids love to draw so instead of buying our Halloween decorations this year we made our own. Not only did they look good. They were a lot greener too!

4) Sheep skin:
I bought Jacob a baby gym but the things he loves to play and roll-around on the most is the sheep skin he got at his baptizing. Nothing beats the real thing (not even a colorful, fun activity set made in China) and apparently even babies get that!

5) Oatly:
Big milk is suing Oatly that makes the most delicious recipes of oats, milk being one of them. The company must be doing really well (I love their products!) since the Swedish Dairy Association is suing the company for misleading advertisement. I wonder whose advertisement is the most misleading? Even my husband, who used to be a big fan of milk, is starting to doubt its nutritional value and this week we decided that we'll skip cow's milk for breakfast and give them oat milk instead.

Until next time, live green!

Comments

Popular Posts