This week's green

1) Lilly's Eco Clean: This week, I received a whole box of Lilly's Eco Clean cleaning products and they really do clean! The story goes that Lilly, a cleaning lady from Ireland, got so ill using convential cleaning products that she started mixing her own, and the rest is history. I got my Lilly products from my favorite health store online, Bodystore.se.

2) Water Wipes: I'm running out of these beauties. Bought a pack of 12 before the summer and thought they'd last a year, at least. But instead of using them only when I'm out and about, as I'd planned, I use them all the time and with a good conscience too. The wipes are made using 99.9 percent water and 0.1 percent grapefruit seed extract. It cannot get more pure than that!

Tip: Use Ewg.org Costmetic Database to find the best cosmetics and products for yourself and your children. Unfortunately, many of the healthiest products out there are not sold in Sweden, or cannot be shipped to Sweden, but you can always try Amazon.uk.

3) Jason: After trying countless deodorants without aluminium, which says to disturb our nerve-system, it seems that my body has finally accepted Jason's pure natural roll-on deodorant. While other natural armpit products made me reek of sweat just hours after showering, this one keeps me fresh all day long which is pretty amazing since I'm constantly on the move with three small children. And what's even better is that I avoid transferring any bad stuff that I put on my body to Jacob who I still breast feed. 

4) Badger: After a belated spring cleaning this week, I found the Badger's Baby Balm in our cupboard and now I use it whenever Jacob has a diaper rash and on any dry spots on his body. I even use it on myself. In fact, I use all Jacob's products on myself. I love Weleda's calendula baby oil, for instance, and wrap my face in this beautiful oil every morning.

5) Walking everywhere and to every thing! Since I live in the city, I walk everywhere. Once in awhile I take the buss but it's a whole lot greener traveling together with others. According SL's website, 75 percent of the fuel used to run the busses in Stockholm will come from renewable energy sources by the end of 2016.

Until next time, live green!




Comments

Popular Posts